Sunday, June 14, 2020

Final Assignment

You've reached the last week of school! For your final assignment, I'd like you to reflect on something you learned this year. It might be in my class or in some other class or not even at school; it could be a hobby or activity that you learned or in which you got better. Tell me about what you learned, give me some specifics and reflect on its meaning for you.
You may use any format you like: video (any accessible platform), audio only (again, any accessible platform), written work (paragraph, poem, etc.), drawing. I'll leave that up to you. Have fun with it. If you make a video or other type of linked item, (Tiktok, Youtube, etc.) just include the link in your document.
Please put the item in your English folder and title your doc or google slide First Initial Last Name Final (example B Desai Final). This is due by Wednesday, June 17 before 2 p.m. 

I hope you all have a safe, joyful summer. Much love, Ms. D.